Distance Study: Provided by the Implant Resource Centre
The IRC Distance Study Program is an ADA CERP and Licensing College approved program for CE credits designed to maximize the training, knowledge and involvement for everyone in the office to be part of an enthusiastic implant marketing, sales and service provider team.
This 16 Module Program ensures that all the little things are done to make the transition into implant dentistry as easy and comfortable as possible. All the myriad in office procedures and forms as well as a pre-clinical, clinical and post-clinical procedures are covered ensuring the patient is given the best possible treatment and care while experiencing a seamless easy flowing trip through the entire implant placement and restoration procedure.
Each of these steps have been proven and honed over 45 years of experience in implant dentistry. Nothing is redundant and nothing is left out. Follow the steps and you will have a successful, profitable and enjoyable implant practice.
- Introduction to Implants
- Patient Selection
- Treatment Planning
- Stage One Surgical Implant Placement
- Stage Two Uncovering
- Restoration of Implants: Dentate
- Restoration of Implants: Edentulous: Soft Tissue Over dentures
- Restoration of Implants: Edentulous: Implant Supported Over dentures
- Restoration of Implants: Edentulous: Fixed Detachable
- Understanding Bone & Bone Grafts
- Bone Augmentation Procedures
- Ethical Marketing & Selling Implants to the Public
- Laboratory Considerations
- Trouble Shooting Implants
- In Office Procedures
- Mini Implants
For more information please go to implantresourcecenter.com